Pages

PLACE YOUR ADS HERE

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Hilarious Post

Read this hilarious post

A Little Boy Was Ordered To Pray In The Night Prayer.

Boy: I Don't Know How To Pray...
Dad:: Just Pray For Every Thing You Know In The Family And Our Neighbours.
Boy: Mummy, Please, Tell Daddy I Can't Pray.
Mummy:: Shut Up, If You Don't Pray You'll Not Eat Food In this House.
Boy:: Dad, Tell Sister To Pray Please.
Dad:: My Friend Pray Before I Slap You Now.
Boy:: Dear Lord' He Started.....,
Thank You For Our Visitors And Their Children Who Come Here To Eat Our Food, Don't Let Them Finish All Our Food.

From Today, Any Boy Who Beats Or Slaps Me In School, Help Me To Slap Them Back.

Forgive Our Driver Who I Always See Naked With My Sister Wrestling On The Bed.

Please, Provide Clothes To All The Naked Ladies On My Daddy's Phone.

Don't Let Our House Girl Put Her Mouth Inside My Daddy's Mouth Again.

Please, Provide Shelter For All The Men Who Sleep In Mum's Room Anytime Dad Travels.
All this I ask in Jesus Name!!

Everybody Regretted Ever Forcing Him To Pray

No comments:

Post a Comment